cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail PIN reset

lukethepint
Tuning in

Hi,

I am currently abroad and have received a voicemail. When I dial I am asked for a PIN. I have never set one up and have never been asked for a PIN to receive voicemail. I've tried dialling 789 but this is not working. Is there a default PIN or to reset it?

KR

Luke

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @lukethepint,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear of the issues accessing your voicemail whilst abroad.

I have taken a look at our systems and understand this has been resolved as the pin has been reset?

Let me know if you still need any further assistance. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for the reply. 

The voicemail is still asking for a PIN but I have never set one for this purpose. It may have been reset but I have never been aware of what it originally was. Is there a default PIN that is normally used? Or is there a way to set one up? I have tried via my online account but have been unable to do so.

KR 

Luke

Hi @lukethepint,

If you've recently requested to have the voicemail PIN reset then you should've received a SMS shortly after. This will contain the newly generated voicemail PIN that you'll need to then use to reset it to what you'd like, however, this needs to be done within 30 minutes.

Did you receive the SMS with the new PIN and did you reset it?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Zach_R 

I received an SMS saying my voice mailbox had been blocked but no new PIN. I haven't formally requested a reset since I'm not sure how. Unable to call 789 as I'm abroad and cannot find a way to do it via my online account.

KR 

Luke

Hi @lukethepint thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still having issues accessing your voicemails.  I would love to help you resolve this.  To enable me to do so, I need to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R