cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Pin - text not received

Lambo75
Tuning in

Hi,

I had the silence after entering my voicemail pin issue, so I phoned up and after what seemed like an eternity I spoke to someone who has reset my pin.

That person promised me a text message and I have an important voice mail to pick up......however, that text message has never arrived.

Is this something you can resolve for me and quickly please? I don't have the 30 minutes spare to dial in again.

Appreciate any help, thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lambo75,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome back to our Community Forum. I do apologise for our delayed response.

Has this issue been resolved for you now? If not, please let me know, and I'd be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hi,

This is still unresolved. I haven't had time to sit on the phone and Wade thru 20 different options to eventually sit in a queue waiting for an operator.

Would be very grateful if this could be resolved remotely. I now have 2 voicemails that I cannot listen to 

Thanks for your reply 👍

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem at all. I'm just going to send you a Private Message to confirm some details, please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of this page.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Replied. thanks.