cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin mobile - yodel delivered me some one elses parcel wow

Anonymous
Not applicable

So today the yodel delivery guy delivered a parcel to my address told me he had to place in on door step to take a photo so ok with that pick it up take in side then noticed not my name or address someone else's and not even a parcel from virgin yet this parcel picture is linked to my tracking number yodel are in the process of speaking to the driver, virgin apparently are investigating and yet I'm left amiss with no new handset stressing not wanting to believe the driver pinched my new phone come on virgin get rid of yodel how many more phones you gonna loose any help would be great 

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mbks1981, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your recent experience here in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear that a mistake was made. As frustrating as it is, you will need to wait until our teams have finished investigating before anything can be resolved. 

Rest assured the teams will be liaising with Yodel to get the fastest outcome which will allow us to support you further. 

Please keep us posted on how things go and if you have any further issues, pop back here so we can help. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no parcel its with the back office team and been promised call back after call and nothing and turns out they were ringing the wrong number 

I give up

Help at my wits end 

Marcus Kidd-smith