cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin mobile password issues

Vonnylee
Joining in

Hello, I am trying to log into my virgin mobile account…I had forgotten my password, so followed the procedure for a new one…it all works fine, but it won’t allow me to create another password..I even tried to get my iPad to create a strong password, but it won’t recognise that either!

please help..thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Vonnylee

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you are having issues with your Mobile login.

Can you please tell me if it was working previously?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, thanks for the reply…I haven’t logged in for ages because I believe I was having issues previously…

Hi @Vonnylee

Thank you for getting back to us! 

If you can please try to log in, and then post a screenshots of any error messages you get here (please remove any sensitive account information)- this will be incredibly helpful to identify the issue. 

All the best 

Molly

Hi, I have tried again to log in on my iPad. When I get the link it asks you to answer a security question…but doesn’t tell you the question…31B08976-3300-4C0F-93D7-20230117A197.png

So I then use the secure link to try to change the password..which comes through ok..then it won’t let me pick a password..whatever I pick…In the pic, I have used an auto created strong password…I can’t get passed this stage, so can’t access my account.

C837C223-970F-4265-BB6F-9DE0F30D9FC9.pngE6A7F132-B4E6-47A5-8469-CE8D3C44615F.png
Hope you can help…

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
The auto generated password is too long and contains special characters.

What happens when you create a password that follows all the rules in the second password screenshot?
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hi Vonnylee,

Thank you for reaching out, please can you try on another device and select and change the password manually and not with a password generator.

Regards

Paul.