cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile bill is overdue

T0rNaDo69
Dialled in

i dont see how?

its paid via direct debt and has been for ages.

i think the email is a scam ?

tried reporting it to virginmedia, but after writing out an email i get.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

phishing@virginmedia.co.uk (phishing@virginmedia.co.uk)
Your message couldn't be delivered because the recipient's email server (outside Office 365) suspected that your message was spam. To fix this, try to modify your message, or change how you're sending the message, using the guidance in this article: E-mailing Best Practices for Senders. Then resend your message. If you continue to experience the problem, contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to ask their email admin to add your email address or your domain name (the text after the "@" symbol in your email address) to their allowed senders list.

7 REPLIES 7

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi T0rNaDo69, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about the issues you've had reporting the email to us. 

When this error message comes up, it means we're already aware of it and have marked it as such so rest assured we're already on the case. 

You can find more out about spam emails and how to protect yourself against them here. 

Let us know if you have any further issues. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

T0rNaDo69
Dialled in

though the strange thing thinking about it is,  the email didn't have any links in there to click to "pay here" etc.

surely if it was a scam email, then there would be some sort of link to trick you into think your paying virginmedia

but if it is indeed virginmedia then why aint they taking said payment via DD ???

im so lost.

Hi @T0rNaDo69,

Have you checked your online account to see if it states if a bill is overdue?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

no i havent, but like i said i cant see how as both mobile and virginmedia package is done via DD
but il go check now and see if i can see anything.

T0rNaDo69
Dialled in

very strange as it would seem it is correct going by my online account.

it would seem when i bought a new phone very recently. they used an old card number for the airtime,

maybe the one they have on record ?

and that card is now expired,

infact when my bank changed from Visa to Mastercard. they issued new bank cards.

to replace the old Visa ones. and i didn't think they could be used anymore once you use the new mastercard ones.

anyways the overdue is now paid and ive set up a DD for the airtime.

now im trying to double check on the phone agreement to make sure the billing details for that isnt the same old card.

but having trouble finding the credit agreement no......

ok found the email with all the sign in details and also the email showing payment plan for mobile device.
that shows correct details for taking payment.
so we are all sorted now...

thanks for the help.....

Hey T0rNaDo69, thank you for reaching out and letting us know this.

Please do feel free to reach out if you need anything going forward. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?