cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile Account Registration Problem

crampet
Joining in

Hi,

When trying to register for a new Virgin Mobile account, after entering my Mobile Number, the next screen asks me to enter digits from my security answer but I have never set one up.  My SIM came with my Oomph Virgin Media Package and there were no codes or specific instructions on how to set up the account.

In the instructions for registering it says after I give my Mobile Number, I should receive a text with a code. I have tried several times and have never received a code. Is this the issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BumbleVMTech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi if you pm me your name and contact details I will get someone to call you

Regards

Rich

Here to help! Im a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
************ FANCY £50 OFF YOUR BILL ************

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

73 REPLIES 73

BumbleVMTech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi if you pm me your name and contact details I will get someone to call you

Regards

Rich

Here to help! Im a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
************ FANCY £50 OFF YOUR BILL ************

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

I have exactly the same problem. 

The bigger one is that ive got it "registered" on a closed bank account and i can't change it because... I have no acces to it. When trying to contact the virgin media they ask me a security question i never set it up.

The problem is only with the mobile

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SerdiCG, sorry to hear you've encountered the same issue. 

Look out for my PM confirming a few details so we can help get this sorted for you.

Tom

SueA1
Tuning in

Hi. I too am unable to register on Virgin mobile with my SIM card that came with the Oomph bundle. Do I need to put the new SIM into my phone to make it work or is there a fault. A notice came up saying there was a problem with recaptcha 

Hi SueA1, let me send you a Private Message so I can take a look at your mobile account registration. Please reply back so I can help.

Regards,

lisa

Hi,

I’m having the same issue trying to register a new account, could you help at all when available?

I’m experiencing issues with the recaptcha loop.

I am trying to join Virgin from Three. I have the PAC number but can’t join Virgin Mobile as the registration bit doesn’t seem to be working correctly. I assume I have to do this to enter the PAC number. 

Do you need my current mobile number?

Sue Adams

Hi JoJo_The_O, can you give me more information about the registration such as your SIM a standalone or part of Oomph? Can you try and clear your browser cache or try a different browser to see if it helps?

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi SueA1,

Do you already have a Virgin Mobile SIM and account with us? If so, please use the details given by Virgin Mobile. Once you've registered for an online account, you should be able to request a number port and migrate your number over to our network.

Thanks,

Lisa