Menu
Was23
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Customer New SIM Keeping my current number

Hi there I'm a Virgin customer with 9£ monthly sim plan and I've seen that now you're offering 5GB for the same price. I tried to order a new one but a message saying that I needed a new number prompted on the screen. Is there anyway to upgrade my plan keeping my current number? It's a fantastic deal and I would like to get it. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Customer New SIM Keeping my current number

i did similar a while ago - ring 789 from your mobile and follow the prompts to thinking of leaving - dont worry about that they do much more - be sure you agree with what they are offering and if its what you want then accept

they may not be able to do the deal you have seen - if not they may have others - when i did it it was actually a better deal they offered

i kept my old numbers - i did get new sims because i was upgrading from 3g to 4g - had i not been doing that they said they could do it then and there

Tony
0 Kudos
teabag
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@-tony-

Curious as to whether the other deal you got, put you onto a 12 month contract or did you stay on 30day rolling?.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £8 sims. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

teabag wrote:

@-tony-

Curious as to whether the other deal you got, put you onto a 12 month contract or did you stay on 30day rolling?.

i expected to have to go to 12 months contract but they offered to leave me on 30 day rolling which i was very happy with

Tony