cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Email

Alex236
Joining in

Hi, I have set up a Virgin mobile account and are yet to receive my Verification Email for me to acces my account.

Thankyou

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Alex236, thanks for your post and sorry you've not a received a confirmation yet.

This might appear an obvious question, but can you please make ure you've checked your spam folder just in case it's landed in there?

Can you also clarify please, do you mean an account to access your bills online for example, or is this a contract agreement from us you need to access?

Regards

Tom_W

Hi, yes I have checked my spam/junk folder and nothing has arrived! I have received an email for the contract agreement and verified it, however I have no received the email verification to log into my account to access bills/payments etc.

thankyou

Thanks for your reply @Alex236, apologies it's not arrived yet.

Okay, the main thing is you've got your contract all verified then but I appreciate you want to be able to manage your account more conveniently.

It can take up to 24 hours to arrive, so has this timescale passed? If so, I'd recommend trying to get this re-sent as it might have just got lost on its way to you!

Please keep me updated.

Regards

Tom_W