Menu
foster86
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Using quickpay

I have payed my bill using quick pay and my services have not come back. I can't phone out as at the moment I'm on my own so can't even get in touch as the chat is always unavailable. I don't get it!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Using quickpay

Hi foster86

Thanks for popping by with your post Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear that when using Quickpay that you had an issue at the time of your post to us Smiley Sad

This should have resolved itself within a maximum of 24 hours for you. Quickpay usually clears a payment within 12 hours so my apologies you had an issue here.

Let us know if this is still an issue and if so the best way to resolve this would be to speak directly to our billing teams.

If this is Virgin Mobile related then you can get in touch with them via 789 or 0345 6000 789

For Virgin Media, you can contact them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat for any billing or package related queries where they can clear security with you.

Webchat can be contacted via the site online and you can speak to them if you prefer this option by choosing the Chat Online option:

E.G-Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Take care

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos