cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used STAC instead dof PAC, what should I do now?

Jaeam
Joining in

Hi so I request a STAC from virgin media not knowing that it does not transfer the number as a PAC does. Is there anyway to get a PAC from virgin media or what should I do to now? The previous number is quite important for me. 

7 REPLIES 7

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you used the STAC?  If not there should be no problem getting a PAC. 

The STAC code you have will expire anyway after 30 days if you don't use it.

If you have used the STAC then your number is gone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Do you know any way to get the number back? Nor is it gone forever? Is it possible to get it back through third parties? 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Jaeam

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had issues with getting your number sorted. 

Please could you confirm if you have already used the STAC code? If so,  as pointed out by enlli, the number is gone.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Yes, unfortunately, I have already used the STAC code. If so, is there anything I can do?

Hi Jaeam,

We do apologise as there is not alternative way, we can retrieve your number. Once you have requested the STAC, this will close your account.

We know this is not what you wanted to hear and wish we could do more in the instance but unfortunately, this is not something were able to do. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Since i used the STAC code, i should have no more ties with virgin media anymore, right? but for some reason, I was still charged for today for the plan. 

Thanks for coming back to us @Jaeam.

What period of time was the bill for, was it for the last month of service you had with us?

Regards,

Steven_L