cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded contract

Kieran1974
Joining in

Hi,

I have upgraded my pay monthly contract but new documentation has a new number on it… despite requesting i keep same number

Please can someone at VM take a look?

Regards

Kieran Gallagher

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kieran1974,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear this. Unless you've requested a new number then you should keep the same one when upgrading. Did you request an upgrade of your current contract, or did you purchase a brand new additional one?

Have you also checked your Virgin Mobile Your Account online account yet to see what number(s) is listed there?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

Requested upgrade and My Virgin Account page shows new number alongside current number

Regards

Kieran

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kieran1974, 

Thank you for your reply.

As both numbers are showing on our account, it would imply this has been taken as a separate contract. 

We would be happy to assist with this, can you please confirm if you are due or have received a new handset with the upgrade? 

Thanks 

Nat

Hi Nat, 

New device is due this week

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Kieran1974. 

To clear this up, I think we will need to take a closer look at the account. 

I will just need to pop you over a private message to grab a few more details and we can go from there. 

The message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat