cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade - Can I get a new SIM?

Frannle
Tuning in

Hi everyone, 

I've had my current contract (24 months) for nearly 3 years now and I'm ready for an upgrade. I'm just wondering if I will get a new SIM with a new number with the new handset and plan, as I'd really like to change my number 🙂 

Thanks, 
Fran 

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Frannle,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, we're here to help. 🙂

Unfortunately, we do not have access to make package changes on this platform, however, when you call our dedicated Mobile team on 0345 600 0789 or text them on 07533016422, they will be able to discuss your package change with you. We do require to speak to the account holder in order to make any permeant changes such as changing SIM card and phone number, but this can be done when you discuss your package change with us. 

You can take a look at our Upgrade options on our website here: Virgin Mobile Upgrades, but in order to swap out your SIM card and change your number, you will have to speak to our team directly.

Please be aware that our texting service is not instant, and our team will get back to you as soon as they can.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs