cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unique security key

nana1
Joining in

Just upgraded my mobile on line. It asking me to agree my credit agreement with my unique security key, but I don’t know what this means. Can anyone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nana1, thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package/tariff details and allows you to make changes, if they're available to you. 
Regards
Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nana1, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I would love to help you obtain your unique security key.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Thank you

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nana1, thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package/tariff details and allows you to make changes, if they're available to you. 
Regards
Lee_R

Thank you very satisfied with the help given today. Nice to be able to ask questions without having to phone.

You're welcome.  

Please remember that we'll always try to help.  Alongside your fantastic fellow community members.

Regards

Lee