cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay bill

pjw11
Tuning in

Hi,

I had three pay monthly contracts with VM but due to the continually rising costs I moved them all. Due to past experiences of switching providers who have continued to take unauthorised payments after  after switching I cancelled my direst debits for all three contracts. I today received a small bill for what I understand to be an outstanding amount on one of those contracts which is surprising as when I requested my PAC's it showed that I had nothing to pay, hence another reason for cancelling DD's. I don't have a problem paying this small bill but none of the instructions of how to pay included with this bill are of any use at all. I can't call 789 because I no longer have a VM phone and logging into my account does not help at all as it doesn't show or correspond with the bill I received.  HELP PLEASE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me over private message pjw11,

Glad I was able to help.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @pjw11, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see that you have not been able to find a way to make a payment for this outstanding bill. Unfortunately we are unable to process payments via the forum. If you did wish to pay this off any other phone you can do so by calling 0345 454 1111 and selecting options 1-1-1.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thnaks for that. Being deaf phone calls are very difficult unless I use RelayUK which can lead to very long calls not to mention a third party having payment details. Is there no way this can be paid onilne somehow?

Morning pjw11,

Have you tried signing into your online account here to make a payment?

Alex_Rm

Hi,

Yes triied that and all that ids there is this

"Hello! We don't have any bills to show you yet. We'll send you an email or text as soon as your first bill is ready to view online."

Strange seeing as a bill was sent.

Hi @pw11

Thanks for your response

We do also have our Cable SMS team on +44753 305 1809 and our WhatsApp support on which will be able to get you set up, I would suggest trusting us and letting the team set up a direct debit to make this easier for yourself

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

As I had three accounts I guess there might be another couple of bills to come so I'll wait to see which could mean setting up another three DD's. This is all a bit annoying because when I requested PAC's for these numbers it said that if I switch there was nothing outstanding to pay. I do have a DD still set up that is paying for a phone but I'm guessing that can't be used?

Thanks pjw11,

We can't take payments via the forums, but I've sent you a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner) so I can take a closer look at this.

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me over private message pjw11,

Glad I was able to help.

Alex_Rm

You have restored my faith in customer services, I hope you are appreciated at VM.