cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate omph to Volt is too much

theroninhunter
Superfast

Can anyone explain to me why I'd have to pay £26pm more to convert my omph SIM to O2? 

I've just been quoted £102pm to virgin Media and £25pm to O2 which seems stupidly high when I pay £101 to virgin Media which includes the Vodafone SIM.

If I'm losing my vodafone sim then the VM cost should go down surely?? 

SH5 Modem Mode, Firewalla Gold+ Router, Ubiquiti U6 APs

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
3 REPLIES 3

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @theroninhunter

Thanks for creating this post regarding the price of Volt. Just to clarify: Volt can't be combined with any Virgin Media existing discounts on your package. The price will change due to promotions on your old package now becoming void, we are unable to change this as it is the cost of having the Volt benefits.

Kind regards,

Serena

Hi

Yes I appreciate the difference but in what crazy world does it seem acceptable to increase my VM bill to 102 whilst removing my Vodafone/VM SIM and then pay £25 on top to O2?

Surely my VM bill would be 102-25= £77 and then pay O2 £25

SH5 Modem Mode, Firewalla Gold+ Router, Ubiquiti U6 APs

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others

Hi @theroninhunter

I'm sorry for the frustration the Volt package price is causing for you. As we are unable to make package changes via the Forum, I would suggest calling our Retentions Team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 - press 1, then 4 and then 4 again to get through to them. A member of our team will be able to make sure we arrange the best possible deal for you.

Kind regards,

Serena