cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UTTER DISGRACE

kerosssin
Tuning in

Me and my husband have contacted Virgin ages ago to ask for the credit of our PAYG accounts to be refunded because you're stopping this service.

Apparently it is impossible for people working in a telecommunications company to pick up the phone and call us to get things sorted.

I was told the only way for someone to call us is to file a complaint and wait 28 working days. And I've waited only to receive a joke of a letter telling me that the complaint is closed.

No one called. No one took any actions. Honestly this is such a disgrace!

The credit is nothing significant amd if we call you from abroad and sit on hold as usual for ages the credit itself will be gone. But you have made us top up to keep the numbers alive...that you said was the only way to keep them...we listened...and then a little after we were notified that the service will cease. 

So please someone get in touch before I write a complaint to the Ombudsman about the lack of customer service in Virgin.

I used to work for you many year ago and I have never allowed myself such lack of professionalism and attitude towards resolving complaints!

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @kerosssin 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to our Community Forums. 

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened and you have not yet had a response from our teams. 

I'd be more than happy to take a look into this with you. I will send you a PM now so we can investigate. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of you screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.