cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying desperately to buy two SIM only contracts

AnnekeMobile
Joining in

Earlier this month and in March I unsuccessfully tried to purchase two SIM only contracts from you/Virgin Media: twice via online ordering and once by telephone.

On each occasion: twice by email and once by the extremely friendly Customer Assistant I was promised I would hear back after "a few more checks".  On all three occasions I did not hear further.  I did not receive the promised phone call, I did not hear by email, I did not receive any SIMs.  I heard nothing.

Having checked my credit record no “checks” have been undertaken against my record by Virgin Media.  Having checked with my bank of some 30+ years I was informed no checks had been undertaken with them either by Virgin Media.  My credit record is impeccable and I have never been refused credit. Indeed, over the years I have been in direct debit arrangements with other Virgin providers e.g. Virgin Active.  I am currently in contract with 3 who have been able to collect monies from me for years. 

In short, I am unable to place an order for two new SIM contracts based on checks which have not been made and nobody is getting back to me.

Feeling frustrated and let down.

Please help.  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @AnnekeMobile 

Thank you so much for your first post and welcome to the community forums! It's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your SIM deals. I'd be happy to look into this further for you. 

I'll pop you a PM now so we can discuss this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.