cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer my number

Shaunmcdermott
Joining in

Hi can someone please help me to transfer my mobile number onto my new oomph sim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Shaunmcdermot, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂 

I can sure help you with this, firstly can you confirm if the number you want to port over to us is on another network, or is it a virgin mobile number? If It is a Virgin number we cannot port virgin to virgin.

If it is another network you will need a PAC code from your previous provider, you can find out more info on how to get this here. If you need any more help or have anymore questions please let us know 🙂 

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Shaunmcdermot, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂 

I can sure help you with this, firstly can you confirm if the number you want to port over to us is on another network, or is it a virgin mobile number? If It is a Virgin number we cannot port virgin to virgin.

If it is another network you will need a PAC code from your previous provider, you can find out more info on how to get this here. If you need any more help or have anymore questions please let us know 🙂 

Zoie

Hi Zoie

Thanks for getting back to me. It is a Virgin number ..I did ask to keep the same number when I upgraded the sim

Thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Shaunmcderm,

Hi there we can upgrade your SIM to the oomph, can you confirm you are not in contract on the SIM you wish to transfer?

Zoie