Menu
Jostro65
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tariff been changed

Why is dealing with customer services so difficult. Not for the first time I find my SIM only tariff has been changed to a PAYG without permission or requesting it.
I had returned an upgrade on one number at beginning of december only for it to take almost a month to be actioned, at which point instead of my tariff being reverted to the previous sim only plan, was put onto payg with no warning.
Due to the numerous issues I've had, I had put in closures for 3 lines. However the issues were resolved, apologies made etc at which time i cancelled the closures. I even went as far as taking an upgrade on 1 of the lines. Today i find that the closures on the other 2 lines were never stopped and they've both now been put onto payg, not cancelled but payg?
Customer services have reverted to their usual performance of blaming every other department and just transferring you willy-nilly. I gave up after having to give my details and problem to a 4th person after being on the call for over an hour.
Do your advisors not understand taking ownership of an issue? Is it a strategy to pass you around until you give up?
I can see all my 5 lines being taken elsewhere very soon......
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tariff been changed

Hi Jostro65,

I'm very sorry to hear this.

Just to confirm how many lines are now PAYG? How many lines should be PAYM? ^Martin

0 Kudos
Jostro65
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin. Thx for replying but this has now been dealt with by complaints team.
Unfortunately it seems it had to go that far before anyone would actually acknowledge there was a problem, which unfortunately says everything about frontline customer service.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry it had to go that far. I am glad to hear it's been resolved. ^Martin

0 Kudos