cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended

jenjaya
Tuning in

Does anyone know why I am randomly suspended? Out of no where, i have just went on virgin media app to find i am suspended, and unable to use my data. I’ve tried to log in via the website to ask for help but it seems that my number is registered, but i can not find the password or email linked to it. I enter all my details in correctly and it just doesn’t let me. Even when i tapped forgot my email and password, and i just had to put my surname, number and postcode in, i was still told those were incorrect. I tried to make an account, assuming that maybe i just hadn’t signed up but i’m told its already registered. I’m really unsure what to do, and i don’t even have access to the app. This is the only way i can complain.

7 REPLIES 7

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jenjaya

Welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear that your account has been suspended. Can you confirm whether this is a mobile service account or a media service account? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

It’s a mobile service account.

Hello, it is a mobile service account.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello jenjaya, 

Thanks for your reply.

Id like to take a look into this for you and see what has caused the suspension.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello jenjaya.

Thanks for those details.

Can I just ask if the service is now okay and not suspended any more?

Gareth_L

Yes, it’s sorted. I am no longer suspended thank you

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Great to hear Jenjaya, 

Thank you for updating your thread 🙂

Zoie