Menu
tom70820
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry – we didn't recognise those card details

"Sorry – we didn't recognise those card details" 

I keep getting this message while trying to fill in the Card details section for purchasing a pay monthly sim. I've checked my card details over and i'm sure they're right. Please Help.

Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sorry – we didn't recognise those card details

Hi tom70820,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.
I'm sorry for the delay in reaching your post, we have been a little busier than usual and are playing catch up. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with purchasing a pay monthly SIM.

I just wanted to check in and see if you have managed to get this sorted since your post?

If you are it may be best to give the team a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 so we can arrange this with you.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Take care,
Louise
Forum Support Team

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
joshdunnlives
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've had the same. I've tried three different cards. Its a bit of a joke and I'm questioning if I should go with virigin now?

I don't really want to sit in a call queue in order to get a new sim card. Is there a callback service?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there joshdunnlives, welcome to our forums.

Sorry to hear if the issues you have had when trying to have this ordered.

Just to confirm is this regarding a replacement sim for an existing Virgin number?

Thanks

Nathan B

0 Kudos