cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card isn't detected.

YRSF
Joining in

Sim is suddenly not detected.I don't have access to other simcard with voice to call CS. How do I get a replacement sim?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @YRSF.

I have arranged for a new sim card to be sent out to you and this should be with you within the next few days.

Please let me know if you have any further issues once you have the new sim card.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @YRSF,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your SIM card!

Can you tell me a little more about this and what happened? Were you able to use your SIM card without issues before?

Have you taken a look at our Mobile Issues page to see if this can help with your query? Please take a look and let us know so we can assist further if needed.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

yes, it was working fine. I've gone through the help section. The sim card is dead I need a replacement sim but I don't have access to a phone to call up and ask for a replacement SIM. 

Thanks for coming back to us @YRSF, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @YRSF.

I have arranged for a new sim card to be sent out to you and this should be with you within the next few days.

Please let me know if you have any further issues once you have the new sim card.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thank You.

You're welcome @YRSF and please do keep us updated.

Regards,

Steven_L