Menu
kevvo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Shocking customer service

Trying to sort out why Virgin are charging me for using too much mobile data for the last three months when my mobile data is always turned OFF.

Also, online account said I had an allowance of zero calls, zero texts and zero data .. and that I'd used all my data when I still had 500mb left.

Raymond said I'd have to wait until my next bill was generated .. and presumably Virgin had charged me even more. Apparently, he couldn't see my recent usage even though I can. 

Then started a sentence with "if your mobile data is switched on .... " when I'd already told him it was off FOUR TIMES.

When I told him this, he said I was arguing and not letting him finish and hung up.....

Nice touch !!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking customer service

Hi kevvo,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with data charges. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos
kevvo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI Terri_P and thanks for taking the trouble to reply.

It's only been sorted in as far as I asked Virgin to turn off the mobile data at your end. So now I'm paying for 1.5GB which I can't use.

I will get it turned back on again in due course and see if it's solved the problem. But without any assistance from your customer service team it's a bit difficult to identify the issue.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry that this is the experience you've been having and you should certainly be able to use the data you pay for. 

If you'd like us to take a closer look and see if we can find out what's going on then please pop me a personal message and I'll get back in touch as quickly as possible. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos