cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM on Bigger Oomph bundle doesn't show in account

luk34dd0
Dialled in

Just an observation really that isn't causing an issue per-se.

When I'm logged into my Virgin media account through a browser, under my package after TV, Broadband and Phone, the part for SIM doesn't show anything.

It displays the message: "You do not currently have an Oomph bundle. If you have a Virgin Mobile, please log in to your Mobile account."

The thing is, I do have an Oomph bundle and do have an active SIM.

The SIM shows under a mobile account which I had to set-up separately.

Screenshot 2021-01-21 175757.png

I'm guessing that it's intended for my SIM to show there. It definitely shouldn't be saying I don't have an Oomph bundle when I do.

Virgin TV 360 + Virgin TV 360 Mini

Gig1 > Hub 4 in Modem Mode > Taotronics Mesh Wi-Fi
9 REPLIES 9

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, luk34dd0,

That does seem a bit odd, can you clarify if your contract shows as an oomph bundle? Big, Bigger or Ultimate? Or is it the SIM that is marked as Oomph?

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi Corey

Yes, my contract shows as the Bigger Oomph Bundle with a 5GB Oomph SIM.

vm contract.png

If I log into the mobile account (I had to create this using a different email address because it said the the I was trying to use was in use) that I was advised to create it also shows that it is a Oomph 5GB SIM.

mobile account.png

I feels like there are several issues with my online account. I've tried getting help over the phone and via webchat but keep being fobbed off.

Virgin TV 360 + Virgin TV 360 Mini

Gig1 > Hub 4 in Modem Mode > Taotronics Mesh Wi-Fi

Thanks for replying, luk34dd0,

I'll send you a private message to confirm your mobile account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

I'm having similar problem.  I get emails saying I still haven't activated or validate my mobile SIM yet ... Although I have made calls, sent texts and even at this moment I'm using my data on this page... While 15gb Oomph shows on my bill, it does not show on my package... Nor can I sign up for Virgin Mobile.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi CLAYMORI.

Thanks for your post, I am sorry you are having a similar issue. 

Can you confirm if your SIM active?

Also what error code are you getting when you try to register?
Zoie

Hi, sorry it's been so long getting back in touch, life has been hectic. 

So, my problem is while my billing is correct and shows as big Oomph, my account does not reflect this.

Screenshot_20210801-092733.png

Screenshot_20210801-092914.png

This is creating problems as I'm now looking to upgrade my SIM etc and cannot do so as part of my bundle.

Could someone solve this please ? Thanks.

Hi CLAYMORI,

The SIM should show on your contract, but wouldn't be visable via your My VM account.

If you call the mobile team on 0345 600 0789 we'll be able to go through options with you.

Alex_Rm

The SIM does not show on my contract as it was taken out as a special offer a few days after I took out my contract (but before installation).  I was told my contract would be ammended to show this, but it hasn't been.

I can still use the SIM, but cannot access anything about the plan... it won't let me create an account.

Can you try registering for an account here

And let me know if you can see your package then.

Alex_Rm