Menu
Tanzeel123
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

SIM card registration failed

Hello 

I am using virgin sim last many years. Now I am out of country but suddenly my sim stop working. Even I top up my sim. Does it’s have any solution I can get back my number. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM card registration failed

Hi Tanzeel123,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your number not working all of a sudden, I can appreciate you're keen to know what's going on. 

As long as you've used the service for an outbound service such as calls and text messages within the last 90 days then the number should remain active. 

Do you remember the last time you used it in this way? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Tanzeel123
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning ,

thanks for reply. Actually I got the message from Virgin media. Your service will be deactivate you must top up. After this message I top up my sim Card. And it’s not more than 2 month. But my number suddenly deactivated. During that period I still received the call. But now it’s deactivated. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I do apologise. 

Do you want to pop me a personal message and I'll take a look?

Thanks.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Tanzeel123
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello 

as I discussed about my SIM card registration failed. My number was ***********. If you have access on my account you can have a look please. . Is it possible can I get my number back please. If any questions please ask me. 

Regards 

tanzeel 

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tanzeel123,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your SIM card. 

In order to look into this, I will need to take more details. I will send you a private message requesting more information so that I can assist with this issue. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos