cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Royal Mail tracking number

Kats22
Joining in

Hello,

I ordered a virgin sim and received an email that my sim will be delivered by Royal Mail.
it is wired that, although my address shown in my virgin account is correct, the the address in the email from virgin to notify the sim despatch was wrong.
Therefore, I would like to track my SIM card delivery.

How can I know the Royal Mail track number?

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Kats22

Thanks for posting in regards to your recent order and SIM card, we appreciate you taking the time to post on the forum and welcome to the community.

Any SIM ordered is sent to the address on the account, unless manually changed by the agent ordering. If the address on the account is correct then the SIM card will be sent to your home. As the SIM doesn't require a signature and can just be posted we wouldn't have a tracking number for it for Royal Mail.

Rob

Hello Rob,

Thank you for your response, but you totally confused me. 
1. I checked with Virgin Customer centre that the delivery address should correct. However, I am still waiting for the SIM, more than2 weeks!! Where is my SIM?

2. The email from Virgin said my SIM would be delivered Royal Mail 2nd priority with signature required, also, the Virgin customer centre confirmed it as well. However, you said no signature required. What should I believe?

Anyway, I need SIM asap and am completely disappointed Virgin. 

Hi @Kats22 thanks for your reply and I do apologise you've not received your SIM Card yet.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom,

please give me your PM. 

Hi @Kats22 this is just a quick message to know that the PM has been sent to you.

Please reply when you can and we'll take things from there.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hello Tom,

I responded to your PM.

Tom,

Did you check my response to your pm?

I have been waiting for 2hours and no response from you. 

Hi @Kats22 thanks for your post.

I'm sorry but I only received a PM from you 36 minutes ago, one minute after your post here - I'm afraid I didn't receive your first one so I do apologise, not sure what happened there.

Just of note though, the Community Forums is not an instant reply avenue, there may be some gaps between correspondence as we are liaising with other customers too here as well as managing the Social Media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook etc through the working day but we'll always do our best to respond ASAP.

I've responded to your PM now with further security questions so let's kindly take this through there.

Many thanks

Tom_W