cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset password

Nickbealcroyde
Joining in

The mobile app won’t let me enter the duplicate password - just can’t bring up the keyboard. Any ideas?

11 REPLIES 11

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Nickbealcroyde, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've experience when trying to reset your password.

Can you please confirm if you've attempted this action via a web browser to see if this can be completed?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yes I can do it via the web browser. Thx

Excellent, thanks for the update @Nickbealcroyde.

Can you please confirm that this has now resolved this matter for you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yes it’s enabled me to log in but the problem with the app is still there so I think that needs to fixed please. Thx

Hi @Nickbealcroyde 

Thanks for your post

Can you try and reinstall the app please to see if the issue continues? Please do keep us updated

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I did reinstall and it was the same I’m afraid. Cheers 

Thanks for coming back to us Nickbealcroyde, are you able to share a screenshot of the this happening on the app?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

No sorry I can’t because it only happens when I try to sign in. This happened because I was required yesterday to create a new password. When doing this it allows me to put a new password in the first box but not the second. Basically it won’t bring up the keyboard when I try to do it.  Just doesn’t activate the box. Thx. 

I'm so sorry to hear that @Nickbealcroyde  just to clarify, are you able to log in still via the mobile? Does this only happen when you try to reset the password? 

Thank you.