cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for PAC code failed

djp55555
Joining in

I am currently in the process of switching providers and wish to keep my current number. I have requested a PAC code multiple times via the 65075 number, but have received the following message:

Oops! Looks like you've entered your Date of Birth incorrectly. To get your PAC code just text PAC DoB (e.g. PAC DD/MM/YYYY) to 65075.

I've tried the format in the message and multiple other formats but still receive the same message.

I would appreciate it if this could be solved relatively quickly considering I am already being billed for my new SIM.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi djp55555

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

This should help further - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/keep-my-number

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Sorry, but this doesn't particularly help me.

The 65075 service just doesn't seem to accept my requests despite them fitting the format. For some reason, despite inputting the correct credentials, I have been unable to log-in on any of the Virgin Media/Mobile websites, thus I can't get the PAC online.

Is there any other timely way to do this.

Thanks.

I am sorry to hear of this. I shall happily sort the online account issue out for you which will in turn allow you to sort the PAC out 🙂

I'll send a PM now to do this.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill