cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement sim received but not activating

Creativesimba
Joining in

Hi…I recieved a replacement SIM (same number) today but it’s not activating or asking for pin and so can’t use texting/calls and urgently needs correcting, what can I do please?? I have checked in the settings and all according to info is how it should be, it’s frustratingly annoying as currently I have a completely useless phone.

———-

Hello there…mobile virgin number [REMOVED] is still blocked and unusable today. After loosing my mobile for a couple of hours late last Wednesday morning I used your online form to report this I then recieved an email from yourselves to tell me that the SIM was now blocked, the mobile was then recovered an hr or so later I then contacted 789 to let them know this and the virgin colleague said he was arranging unblocking of the SIM but this would take up to 24 hours, well 24 hours +  later the sim is still blocked and unusable annoyingly. Can you please unlock the sim ASAP so I can use my phone as I urgently need to make some phone calls. Thank you.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Creativesimba

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here. 

I've been unable to locate your account via your forum details so I will PM you now locate this. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you. 

Unresolved presently, urgently need to get this sorted today, I’ve been without a useable phone for a week.