cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of incorrect charge and copy bill

DC52
Joining in

I spoke to  4 different Customer Care Team members who each told me they will remove the charges on my Virgin mobile account.  Was told no charges going from virgto O2.  Each time I ring the charges are still outstanding. The last person I spoke to I asked for a bill showing these charges are removed. She said she can't do that. So I asked sent me email confirmation as you can see not one of your colleagues have done what they said. She said she couldn't do that. 

I can still see these charges outstanding on the app. I have  raised a couple of complaints. Still not getting anywhere. Going from pillar to post. 

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @DC52, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have been having issues with the charges on your account, if the team have removed it as advised this should show on the overall balance. If this balance was part of the bill for a specific month then that bill will remain the same as we only produce one bill a month.

Can you please confirm if you see this amount on the overall balance or on the last bill?

We can assist further if needed.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hello Nathan

It was outstanding on overall account. However when I looked today I see zero balance. 

Absolute nightmare talking to the customer services team.  They just don't listen and talk over you. 

Hello Nathan 

When I look at my March bill I have outstanding charge which Virgin put incorrectly for changing to O2. They have also used my credit to partly outset these charges. 

Now I see a July bill which shows zero for bill period 23Jun-22 July. 

So are these Charges taken off or not?

IMG-20220726-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20220726-WA0022.jpg

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for you reply. 

From the screenshots, it look like you no longer have a balance on the account and no payment is required. 

Further information will be available via the 'download PDF' option. 

Thanks, 

Nat