cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering Power of Attorney

johnofgaunt
Joining in

I have LPA for my father and would like to use the gov.uk 'use a power of attorney' service to register the documentation against his mobile account.

How do I do this, please?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi johnofgaunt, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am going to pop you over a private message so that we may take some further details if that's okay?

The message will be available to you via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Andy_V12
Tuning in

Just asked the exact same thing regarding my mothers cable account on another thread, seems rather long winded having to send registered copies of LPA's back and forth through the post.

Thanks for responding.

I have seen staff on this community say that they accept the document online using the gov.uk 'use lasting power of attorney' service, but no sense of how to send the access code to them.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi johnofgaunt, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am going to pop you over a private message so that we may take some further details if that's okay?

The message will be available to you via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Can you tell me how to register Power of Attorney electronically through the post is too long winded ? 

Hey @Skeldz502,

Welcome to the community and thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You can send us a copy via email but the document must be attached to the email as a PDF file. The email address is ExecutiveTeam@virginmedia.co.uk.

In the email we will require your full name, account number, account address and a covering note.

Once we’ve received the documentation, we’ll send a confirmation letter within 48 hours to confirm the nominated power of attorney.

Regards,

Steven_L