cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward

Dhares
Joining in

My referral reward hasn’t arrived I’ve been sent to aklamio who aren’t very helpful at all 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dhares 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced issues claiming your reward. 

Can I ask what exactly Aklamio have stated when you have contacted them? 

Thank you.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dhares 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced issues claiming your reward. 

Can I ask what exactly Aklamio have stated when you have contacted them? 

Thank you.

AKLAMIO say it wasn’t registered it time ??? They seem to be making it very very difficult to get the refer a friend award 

Sorry @Dhares to clarify, have they stated they are unable to approve the credit due to the fact it was not registered in time? 

Can you elaborate on what exactly has been said so we can best advise? 

Hi Ash 

thanks for coming back to me 

on 28th Nov I sent referral HHUQ... to [REMOVED]@sky.com a install date was arranged for 12th Dec . We were then told to wait 60 days for referral award to arrive in our accounts ….. we’re still waiting . We’ve spent many many hours chasing this award but AKLAMIO are extremely hard to deal with , hopefully you will be able to help .

Thanks Doug 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

It is Aklamio who deal with this reward so we would recommend reaching back out to them. 

Can I ask when you last spoke to them and what exactly they stated when you said the reward had not yet been received? Did they clarify what they meant when they said it wasn't registered in time?

We have edited this post to remove personal information as we do not recommend posting this to a public platform.

Thank you.

Hi Ash 

as stated is is EXTREMELY hard dealing with AKLAMIO there forms of communication are very very frustrating- I’m not sure if this is a virgin media policy to make it even harder to claim a referral award by using a third party but AKLAMIO  are shocking - this is a communication company after all . Surely my referral is with virgin media I shouldn’t have to spend hours of my spare time chasing what is owed to me 

thanks Doug 

I'm sorry but as previously mentioned this credit is handled by Aklamio.

Can I ask when you last spoke to them and what exactly the stated? Did they explain what they meant in regards to the deal not being claimed in time? 

If you can elaborate I will do all I can to help and advise. 

Hi Ash

Clementine (Aklamio)
Mar 15, 2023, 09:24 GMT+1

Dear Kevin,

thank you for your message.

After that I reviewed the details provided, there is no reward registered for an order placed by phone with Virgin Media on the 18th of November 2022. As the order was placed more than 3 months ago, I regret to inform you that we are only able to create a Support Request for the missing/rejected reward within 3 months following the order date/the date of rejection of the reward. We are truly sorry, but we can no longer assist you with activating the reward in this case.

According to our terms and conditions, we have 3 months to create so-called Support Request for the missing or rejected reward:

Hi Ash 

that last email was sent to the refere 

many thanks 

Doug