cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Resolutions Team

mclovin101
Tuning in

ive taken them to cisas twice and won and will be doing it a 3rd time by the looks of it 

10 REPLIES 10

mclovin101
Tuning in

i taken new mobile contract cant see direct debit date hasn't been given or is it given at a later date tried to ring colleague not helpful she was guessed it in Philippines got live chat also bot tkept messing me about and when i got someone he transferred me dead chat  

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mclovin101

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear this, do you have a bill as of yet? The date your direct debit comes out will be on here. 

If not, please let us know and we'll happily provide this information for you. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

mclovin101
Tuning in

i took out contract 26.8.21 they messed up my direct debit so had to call 27th to get it amended damm Philippines contact centre messed me about so cancelled contract 28.8.21 after staff hanging up on me so decided to leave didn't even get sim so cancelled and got notification from these idiots 

We've got your request to cancel your Virgin Mobile contract. Everything's sorted. 

We've cancelled your contract as requested. Your 12M has ended but a 1-month notice period still applies, so you'll pay £0.46. on your next bill to cover the rest of your notice period to 28/08/2021 - 29/09/2021. 

Any usage outside of your allowance will be charged at standard network rates. 

Kind regards, 
The Virgin Media team    

I haven't even got the sim well within my 14 days cancellation just a bunch of idiots 

mclovin101
Tuning in

cancelled whole mobile sim order and trying to bill me 46p lol and i don't even have sim as it hasn't come and well within my 14 days cancellation virgin a joke whether it be media side or mobile side ive had to log a complaint about this manilla contact centre hanging up on us even for simplest task i see virgin customer service still awful i suppose nothing ever changes will probably have to take case to cisas again like ive done before   

mclovin101_0-1630158949644.png

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your response @mclovin101

I'm very sorry to hear this, this is not the level of service we aim to provide and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

As discussed over PM, we'll do everything we can to ensure you're happy with your complaint resolution. 

As soon as there's any updates on this, the team will be in touch. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

mclovin101
Tuning in

i cancelled 2 days of order and havent even got sim and cancelled and they trying to charge me 46p lol ridiculous 

mclovin101
Tuning in

these guys will charge u for nothing try getting contract and getting messed about hung up on so i experienced the bad service straight away so i decided to cancel and did 2 days of order and havent got sim got confirmation no charge well within 14 days and i have no sim and these guys are charging me 46p early termination charge what a joke i have no sim yet lol 

mclovin101
Tuning in

they do take the mick to pay out i had 2 payout off them and had a cheque sent just had to keep on cisas to keep asking vm as they will drag it out worst service ever and with the vm resolution number given you select one option and answer is people talking in the background or breathing heavy and not saying a word then cuts off i would laugh if i wasn't so annoyed by these dodgy practices but it all good i recorded the calls so when i take it to cisas again i have more than enough evidence then vm response to the case is no response then i win case again thanks lol for being so incompetent  

cancelled within 2 days of ordering sim like i stated before even got 46p cancellation now these [Removed] trying to bill me £7 colleagues saying it needs to be wiped [Removed] virgin honestly never had a bunch of useless people to deal with then guy like need wiping how cancelled in 2 days of ordering dont even have sim yet [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]