cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mobile - cannot sign into account

marinetrumpet1
Joining in

Help needed! I have had messages from the Virgin Media team and yet when I tried to log in, it refused to accept my correct password or email!!?? I've since changed the p/w but it still fails to accept me!! Help please!!!??

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @marinetrumpet1 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing your virgin mobile account. 

Have you recently joined us recently? Have you got an account registered? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

I cannot sign into a Virgin Media Mobile account no matter what I do. I have tried my standard Virgin Media p/w and User name (email address)  I changed the p/w for the Mobile account and that didn't work. In both cases a yellow warning comes up, "Some information is missing or incorrectly entered, please check and  below and try again".

Plus  "Sorry this username is not available. Please enter another username and try again" 

I go around in circles! I give up now!

Thanks for your reply, marinetrumpet1,

Just to clarify, media accounts and mobile accounts require separate registrations, even if you have both services linked or an Oomph package. They require separate registrations and logins. Can you confirm if you have registered your mobile account, You can do so, here:  https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/registration?execution=e2s1

Cheers,

Corey C