cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can’t view mobile bill

doug1953
Joining in

I receive monthly bill notification but I am unable to view on line. Message tells me I don't have any bills to view!

9 REPLIES 9

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi doug1953,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've some issues viewing your bills online.

When receiving the bill notification it can take a day or two for this to be available via your online account.

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex.

I received notificationof my latest bil on 27 July. So I sounds like that is not the issue.

Regards 

Doug

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Doug,

I am sorry to hear this. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the message that occurs when you access your Mobile eBilling page?

Thanks,
Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hi Laura 

I have taken a screenshot when I try to view my moblie bill but I am unable to attach to this message.

Regards

Doug

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Doug,

I understand, do you receive any sort of error code or message when you try to access your mobile bill?

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hi Laura 

Unfortunately no error code 

Only a message as follows:

"Your mobile bill 

Hello! We don't have any bills to show you yet. We'll you an email or text as soon as your first bill is ready to view on line"

Regards 

Doug

Thanks for getting back to us @doug1953

I am sorry you're still unable to access you bill.  Can I ask if you've tried multiple browsers?  E.G. if you're using internet explorer, have you also tried something like chrome etc? 

Regards

Lee_R

Tried to view mobile phonebill while in my london office on Wednesday. Still unable to view bill, however received notification of my virgin media bill and I am able to view that but not my mobile bill. Can I have a paper copy of mobile bill sent to me?

Doug

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @doug1953,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having ongoing issues viewing your monthly bill.

Have you registered for an online account? You will be able to view your bills through your online account with ease.

Please follow this link here to register for an online account: https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register.

I can have paper bills arranged for you, however, this will only be activated for next month's bill and will be an additional charge of £1.75 per month. 

Please let me know how you're getting on with the registration and if you need any help.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs