Menu
Flamengo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register online - no security question

I am having the same problem of not being able to register. It asks me for a security answer but does not ask a question when I try to set up my account.

I have been receiving text messages from Virgin telling me that I am being sent a new SIM card in the post but none has arrived. I am now being told my mobile phone will be cut off in 2 weeks. It is PAYG SIM.

I was trying to register so that I could sort this out, or at the very least, get a PAC code so I can leave Virgin and keep my phone number before I get cut off.

Please help! I have tried to call and was eventually advised to go to a branch but there is none near me and I don't know what to do!

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to register for your online account Flamengo.

Have you been able to register for your account since you last posted? If not, please let me know and I can assist you further with this.

Regards

Steven_L

Flamengo
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Steven L: the only phone advice I got from theVirgin operative, was that my email address (my user name) is no longer recognised, as I haven't accessed my a/c for a while, and that I should change my email address! My password is equally not recognised; and all attempts to change either fail, as it won't accept my a/c no., date and amount of my last DD, or my security question (it tells me Idon't knowmy ownmother's maiden name). It has been impossible to communicate with Virgin Media in any other way than to write a letter of complaint (twice). 

0 Kudos
Flamengo
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nope, still having exactly the same problem; and no reply whatever from Virgin: we're threatening to withhold our DD, whbichwe paid for 15-20 years.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Flamengo

I can take a look into this for you, I will need to send over a private message, so that we can clear account security and get you back into your account.

Please look out for this message and we can get you back into your account.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Flamengo
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You keep assuring me you'll help...but then you do not do so. ARE YOU A RAL PERSON, Seven L or merely a Virgin android fobbing me off once more????

0 Kudos