cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of usage mobile

WALI210881
Joining in

Hy, insurance company request long proof of usage but virgin mobile refuse to provide as my mobile is not from Virgin. 
now insurance company  asking for refusal letter/proof .

how I get that? 

15 REPLIES 15

Hi Chris,

The phone is still with me but has water damage, I was given it as a gift from my wife and she purchased it from Samsung.com

I have looked into this and we have no way to provide this, We can confirm what calls are made and this is seen in the bills. You will be able to contact Samsung and get the phone blacklisted but we would not be able to provide the information which you are requesting. ^Chris. 

Hi Chris

I am having the same issues I am told you cannot provide Proof of usage documentation however I cannot understand why you cannot email me saying you do not provide it. I can then send the email to my insurance company Likewize and get this issue sorted.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey, Imran11, 

I will send you over a private message to confirm some details with you. 

Cheers,

Ryan. 

Hiya, I need help with getting a proof of usage document to send to my insurance, can you help me please?

Hey @jordanbuckland,

Welcome back to the Community Forums, we can certainly look into getting something processed out for you. In order for me to do this will need to pull you in for a quick private message which I will send to you shortly.

If you have not used our private message feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe