cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Find my bank link

meesh1
Tuning in

Hello I’m trying to take advantage of the VM offer of an O2 Sim. All going well I’ve got my PAC,  filling in all the info and bank details  trying to set up a DD got to step 3 of 4 the ‘find my bank’ click and nothing happens and I can’t go any further.  So near yet so far. Any advice gratefully accepted. I am trying to take advantage of a mail shot offer. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening @meesh1

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for letting us know. 

I will report this back to our management team, could you possibly try an alternative browser to see if this works? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening @meesh1

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for letting us know. 

I will report this back to our management team, could you possibly try an alternative browser to see if this works? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak. Thank you very much for your response. I’ve tried another browser and it still doesn’t work. Kind regards 

Hi meesh1, 

Thanks for coming back to us and updating things. I'm sorry to hear that using an alternative browser didn't work. 

Are you able to use another device to try that? 

If that doesn't work, please give the team a call on 0345 600 0789 / 789 so the team can process the offer directly. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath thank you for your reply and suggestion and no it doesn’t work on my iPad either. I’ve come to the conclusion that It’s a question with a broken link that I can see no reason for. I might call thank you for the number.