cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority app

Dannat
Tuning in

Hi,

Does anyone know if my wife and I can both get the O2 priority app on our phones, and get 2x cinema tickets? Or does it only work for one account?

5 REPLIES 5

Corey_C

Hi Dannat,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums. The O2 Priority is done on a per customer, per mobile number basis, however available tickets are limited per customer and this is set by O2. To find out more you can read the full Terms of Service here: https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/other-products-and-services/priority-ticket-offers

Cheers,

Corey C

Thanks Corey,

I maybe did explain myself properly, can my wife and I both register and download the Priority app on our separate phones using the one email address we have for Virgin fibre?

Neither of us are on the O2 network.

Hi Dannat,

You can both download the app from your phone store and sign in using your My Virgin Media log ins, you will still only get the available benefits the once, however?

Regards

Paul.

When ever I try to get an odeon ticket they are always out of stock.  I am beginning to wonder if o2 costumer’s get priority over Virgin 

Thanks for coming back to us @broksonic, all users of the O2 priority app are given the same priority for any purchases using the service. 

Regards,

Steven_L