cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority App VM/O2

PaulVP
Dialled in

Hi, I'm having trouble trying to sign in to the O2 priority app. Despite raising a previous query regarding this, I haven't had any feedback.

Ok, I've missed trying to get Peter Kay tickets because of the debacle, but the app does have other useful purposes I would like to take advantage of.

It did work a week or so ago, but now I keep getting a 'Oops, something has gone wrong' message.

Is there a fix for this?

Paule
15 REPLIES 15

Hi Dave, my virgin media sign on works, the screen shot was taken a few days ago TBH,  when I was trying VPN to see if it helped. It didn't and I've not used it since to try Priority.

The web link you gave, goes to the Priority O2 site and doesn't let me get any further as I do not have an O2 account.

The Priority app worked for me a week or so ago, so what's happened since then? I get to the point in the app of selecting the signin using my VM log in and when I select it I get the error screen.

I've rebooted my phone, removed and reloaded the Priority app, cleared cache and tried everything suggested, to the best of my ability, but it still doesn't let me in.

It appears that no-one can pinpoint the problem. I just get instructions to try things I've already tried to no avail.

Regards,

Paule

Hi PaulVP, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear your O2 Priority App, login issue is still ongoing.  Can you confirm which device you've attempted to sign in on please?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee, it's a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro using android. I've already given this info a few times. Does it make a difference?

Regards

Paule

Sorry PaulVP.  

I am trying to establish why the advice my colleagues have given has not helped resolved your issue.  Do you have access to another device at all that you can test?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee, no, I do not have another mobile device. The app worked on my current mobile phone before. 

I've now tried the app and it's just opened😲, I won't hold my breath just yet though.

Thanks for your, and your colleagues, concern in this matter.

Regards,

Paule

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi PaulVP,

Thank you for letting us know this is now working, this is great to hear. 

If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. 

Thanks,

Nat