cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority App VM/O2

PaulVP
Dialled in

Hi, I'm having trouble trying to sign in to the O2 priority app. Despite raising a previous query regarding this, I haven't had any feedback.

Ok, I've missed trying to get Peter Kay tickets because of the debacle, but the app does have other useful purposes I would like to take advantage of.

It did work a week or so ago, but now I keep getting a 'Oops, something has gone wrong' message.

Is there a fix for this?

Paule
15 REPLIES 15

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @PaulVP,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're still experiencing some issues with the O2 Priority App!

Have you tried to sign in via web browser to see if this will allow you access? 

Can you tell me what device you're trying to sign in on? Is it your Mobile device? Please let us know so we can help further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina,

The web app doesn't work for me either. I'm using my mobile a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro on android.

I get to the sign in using Virgin Media account screen then I get the error. This is very frustrating as it was working a week or so ago.

Regards,

Paule

Hi @PaulVP,

Thank you for expanding on this. Can you try closing down the Priority app and your browser app too? After that, clear the cache for both the Priority app and your browser app.

Once you've done that, please try logging in again.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zack,

I tried as you suggested, but that didn't work. Getting a bit fed up now.☹️☹️

Paule

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for trying PaulVP. 

Are you able to try to login using another device to see if this works? 

If not, are you able to provide a screenshot of the issue? Please be careful not to include any personal or account information in the picture. 

Thank you, 

Nat

Screenshot_2022-11-09-19-19-43-104_com.goldengekko.o2pm.jpg

Paule

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply and for the screenshot. 

To help us identify what could be causing the issue can you please confirm the following? 

• Are you using a VPN on the device
  • Have you previously registered for a My Virgin media 
  • Do you have the Virgin Media app? If so, are you able to login without issues on there?

Thank you, 

Nat

Hi Natalie, thanks for your reply.

I sometimes use a VPN and sometimes I don't, it makes no difference. Mainly I don't use it.

I have had a Virgin account for years, TV, broadband, landline & mobile phone. Plus, as I keep saying the VM/O2 Priority app worked fine for me a week or so ago.

I have the Virgin media app (see screen shot), I can't see a link to the Priority app though.

There is obviously something wrong somewhere. If it's my fault I can't see it.

Where do I go from here?

Regards,

Screenshot_2022-11-13-16-52-58-293_com.android.vending.jpg

Paule

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @PaulVP 

The O2 Priority app is listed as Priority (it doesn't appear under either VM or O2) if you do a search for the app on your mobile/tablet

Your screenshot from around 2pm showed you were using a VPN connection at the time, you should turn that off for now, you can turn it back on again after  trying to log in again.

Also try opening the Priority webpage https://priority.o2.co.uk/  in a different browser or an use incognito tab.

Double check that your log in to My Virgin Media is working.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali