cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder gift S22

VickyHulston
Joining in

Hi I just received my Galaxy S22 yesterday and I was wondering how I can claim my free earbuds and 12 mo Disney+ subscription, I've been googling but there's nothing coming up for the S22 only S21 and 20. I'd appreciate any help, thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @VickyHulston,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

Here is a statement from the Samsung website - Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+ only) and registered companies. Pre order/Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra between 09/02/2022 - 05/04/2022 from a participating retailer. Claims must be made at www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers within 60 days of purchase or receipt. Maximum 1 claim per purchase (max 4 per household) and 250 claims per company participant. See 

www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers for full T&Cs.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @VickyHulston,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

Here is a statement from the Samsung website - Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+ only) and registered companies. Pre order/Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra between 09/02/2022 - 05/04/2022 from a participating retailer. Claims must be made at www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers within 60 days of purchase or receipt. Maximum 1 claim per purchase (max 4 per household) and 250 claims per company participant. See 

www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers for full T&Cs.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley, you're a star, thank you so much! I need proof of purchase so I'm assuming I can get that from the customer service team? Many thanks for responding so quickly!

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @VickyHulston,

You are welcome, we are unable to do proof of purchase from this platform. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team