cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible Fraudulent Ordering On Mobile Account

JonHeyes
Joining in

When I went on my online account yesterday I discovered a new account (the ones that begin with FA) added with three mobile numbers. Looking deeper I discovered three new tablets ordered with SIMs. I did not order them nor have I received any delivery. Although no payments have been taken yet there is a potential fraud here. I called Customer Support who took some details and said someone would call back. No one has called yet but they did say 48 hours to be fair.

However after some more digging I have found some more information that may help. The new FA account has a different email for billing and a different bank account details for the direct debit. The delivery address was to another part of the country. My question is how can I can touch with someone that I can send this information to? I can call customer services but they will go through the whole issue again. I want to be able to communicate directly (preferably by email) with someone who I talk through my account and help get this sorted out.

1 REPLY 1

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JonHeyes, 

Thank you for your post, I am so sorry to hear you have been a victim of fraud. I can certainly take a look at what's going on for you.

I will pop you over a PM to get some details and we can go from there.

Zoie