cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from O2 to VM

mentalmazda
Joining in

PAC code given to VM and text from VM to say transfer complete, also text from O2 to say complete.

2 days later still not ported over.

Logon to VM account and this shows the number ported over as my VM mobile number but when anyone dials my number it says incorrect number.

Now stuck with out anyone to contact me.

Samsung S20 FE 5G

Absolutely ridiculous 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi mentalmazda,

Thank you for coming back to us, we are sorry to hear you are still facing issues in regards to porting to us from 02, so I can help and get this looked into I would need to get further details, I was able to find accounts with the details we have for you however I will need to clear security and make sure we have the correct details, I will send you a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mentalmazda

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear this, I appreciate this must be very frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

How are things since posting? Are you now able to call the number? Have you raised this with the mobile team if not? 

Let us know. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks

Nothing changed, reported to VM 4 times now and last time they said a routing problem with the porting.

Really fed up and annoyed with VM right now

Hi mentalmazda,

Thank you for coming back to us, we are sorry to hear you are still facing issues in regards to porting to us from 02, so I can help and get this looked into I would need to get further details, I was able to find accounts with the details we have for you however I will need to clear security and make sure we have the correct details, I will send you a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.