cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

Bluesboy1956
Just joined

I have requested someone resolve my serious complaint of a failure to follow the rules of GDPR and after over 5 attempts nobody including the CEO have had the decency to reply. My life is in danger due to Virgins gailures

2 REPLIES 2

Bluesboy1956
Just joined

My private information appears to have been given out to a third party but the main thing is Virgin customer service dont deny it and actually dont reply or keep any promises at all to explain or deny it. It is a disgusting organisation and the CEO is as bad as he does not reply to emails.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Bluesboy1956,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to get your complaint resolved, any complaint raised with us can take up to 28 days to be fully resolved. 

This should have been advised, when you raised the complaint with us, our complaints code of practice can be found here

I can see that this has been raised with the fraud team and I will get in touch with the agent looking after your complaint to get them to contact you to give you an update on the complaint.

Regards,

Steven_L