Menu
Dawnyp85
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone upgrade problem

I upgraded my phone last week and paid of the small remainder off my current contract. I was told I would receive the phone the next day, this didn't happen. I contacted virgin a few times to be told I would receive it the next day etc and it never arrived. Eventually I was advised that the upgrade has been suspended and the phone is with the IT team and and an IP ticket had been sent. I am getting no other info other than that their deadline to fix this is Friday, I feel like I am being told different things by people who are clearly not sure of the actual problem. Is anyone else having this problem?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone upgrade problem

Hi Dawnyp85,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your order. I hope that this has already been sorted out for you.

If you are still having an issue with this, please send me a private message by clicking this link: PM me here and provide the following details:

• Full name on the account
  • Mobile number

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos