cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying Mobile Phone Bill

DorothyC
Joining in

Although I gave bank details I have a bill to pay from Virgin Mobile. Cannot do this through 789 and have tried 123. Messages says no connections being made. Have tried to get into my account. Failed. Tried to check on email and password - failed. Tried opening an account since I was not recognised when trying to access my account - failed. Any suggestions please! How can I pay my bill?!

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DorothyC,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having difficulty trying to pay your Virgin Mobile bill, you advised you have tried to call us without success and are unable to log on to your Mobile account as your details are not recognised.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process any payments through our community forums, as we do not have the facilities for this.

If you are unable to use the 789 service from your Virgin sim, have you called our direct number on 0345 600 0789? If you would like help resetting your password to log on line we can assist you with this.

Please let me know if you would like help and I will pop you over a private message to take some details.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Thank you for your suggestion. I have tried the direct number. A recorded message says this number is not currently being connected. Says to ring 789. This gives the same message! I’ve tried this number a few times. I can’t believe that it is turning out to be so difficult to make contact or even just be able to pay my bill. What do I try next?

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DorothyC,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry that you still haven't been able to pay this bill, I can completely understand your frustration. I'd like to reset your password so that you can access your eBilling. In order to do this, I'll just need to send you a Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team