cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset not working

Annalou91
Joining in

I am trying to change my password for my virgin mobile account and I keep getting an ‘oops something went wrong message’ I have tried on both my phone and laptop with the correct email and mobile number and it is persistent. This has been ongoing for months now. 

14 REPLIES 14

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Please can you use these browsers to confirm if it is the site or the browser. 

Zoie

I have just set up Firefox and that allows me to login to Virgin Mobile and Virgin Media. My problem appears to be solved.

Thanks everyone.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Fantastic news Jeff_reeves 🙂 

Glad this is resolved for you.

Zoie

I’ve been having the same problems with password reset (both Virgin Media & Virgin Mobile) on all my iOS devices even via Safari and all of the relevant apps  - I’ve got the latest version of iOS (updated daily) and daily backups on all of my iOS devices and I’m still having the same problems for several months now - these apps need to be updated on the App Store 

Hey @IrishInMancUK,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I'm really sorry that you're having this issue with your online accounts, are you able to do all the other account activities or is it just the change password or password reset that you cannot do on both accounts?

Do you have any non iOS device that you could check this on?

Regards,

Steven_L