cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

Megs741
Tuning in

I’ve ordered a mobile that’s supposed to be arriving in 2 days, I’ve been sent an email with my contract and my order has now been parked?! I can’t get any answers for this could someone where help ? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Megs741

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Mobile order's can be 'Parked' for a number of reasons, this could be due to credit check issues, issues with the information given for said credit check, or that either more information is required or the internal score may not be high enough for you to have either a handset loan or the handset requested. The internal score is based on many factors but if you are a new customer and haven't had any services with us prior to your order, this can lower the score.
In instances like this, a member of the team will contact the customer to discuss or get more information if required, if the customer isn't available they will try again over the following couple of days.
Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Megs741

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Mobile order's can be 'Parked' for a number of reasons, this could be due to credit check issues, issues with the information given for said credit check, or that either more information is required or the internal score may not be high enough for you to have either a handset loan or the handset requested. The internal score is based on many factors but if you are a new customer and haven't had any services with us prior to your order, this can lower the score.
In instances like this, a member of the team will contact the customer to discuss or get more information if required, if the customer isn't available they will try again over the following couple of days.
Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

I’m already a customer for tv package and Internet and have been for over a year so can’t understand why I wouldn’t pass a credit check for a mobile phone and I haven’t received any contact as to why this would be. 

Hello Megs741.

Sorry this is still ongoing for you.

We can only off the Credit reports we receive when we check your order.

The team will get back to you as soon as they can.

Can you please let us know if you haven't heard anything soon.

Gareth_L

Hi, My order has been cancelled, which I can’t understand and had no contact since and no reason as to why this would be, my credit report is stable and have had phone contracts for years in my name.. not an easy or simple process just to have your order cancelled at the end of it especially when it was meant to be delivered last week! Thinking about moving over to sky is there anyone I can contact about this ? Thanks.

Hi @Megs741

Thanks for your response and sorry to hear about the issue with your order.

Unfortunately we do not handle Sales queries via here, for any further information we'll need you to contact our team on 0800 183 1234 as we cannot provide any further information regarding this.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team