cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

Aaron-lonie
Tuning in

Hi can I have some help so I put a order in and its now saying order parked but still showing a delivery time and date for today so does that mean it's coming today or what as I haven't heard from anyone 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for letting me know @Aaron-lonie.

In the correspondence where you were told the order was parked, were there any instructions or steps given?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Aaron-lonie,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing confusion in regards to your parked order. We want to do our best to help from here. What did you order with us? Also when your order was parked were you given any further steps to do by our team? 

Please get back in contact with us so we can best help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

I ordered a iPhone 13 pro max Tuesday night and nope nothing haven't heard anything back from anyone or anything 

Thank you for letting me know @Aaron-lonie.

In the correspondence where you were told the order was parked, were there any instructions or steps given?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

So it's saying on when I sign in order parked and meant to be delivered today if that's the case I'm gonna need this cancelled as I need a phone and this is just to stressful 

Hi Aaron-lonie,

Thank you for your update, sorry to hear it was meant to come Yesterday but didn't, were you able to speak to our Mobile Sales team on 0800 052 0238 to look into this for you?

Order's can be 'Parked' for a number of reasons, this could be due to a credit check issues, issues with the information given for said credit check or that either more information is required or the internal score may not be high enough for you to have either a handset loan or the handset requested. The internal score is based off of many factors but if you are a new customer and haven't had any services with us prior to your order, this can lower the score.

Regards

Paul.